94.7 photos

Guest Michelle

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WW hope this wasn't for me' date=' sorry but i'm not a pretty site after a race Embarrassed[/quote']

No No, you actually looked okay. I'm talking about Brokespoke, I think his spokes were broken!!

WW hope this wasn't for me' date=' sorry but i'm not a pretty site after a race Embarrassed[/quote']

No No, you actually looked okay. I'm talking about Brokespoke, I think his spokes were broken!!

ok cool Wink

ok cool Wink

Ok Ok . . . so I lost my good looks and sense of humour 10km's before the finish. But 1Hill set such a cracking pace , I was blown away trying to catch him Wink  And I have to admit he looks cooler when photo'ed by Michele LOL

brokespoke' date=' where you behind me the last 10kms or so, when i was busy with my ITT skills?

[/quote']

LOL No . . I think you showed me a clean pair of heels on the climb up to the dome. I more "fell" off the back of the peleton than "slid". I just hit a very bad patch at that moment and could not get comfortable. Held the group at about 2 minutes and then blew up at the endDead

Back on topic: Have a look at Michelle's facebook photo's , there are some good quality pic's there. How do I get an invite to look at her other cycling pics?

Guest Michelle

thanx michelle....for rembering my HUBname and the coooool pics of me and the missus !!!! my wife is a legend.....no training at all and we do a sub 3:30 on the tandem ( affectionatelly called... the BLOU TREIN )

pixi......jy self is 'n brawe en ongelooflike voorbeeld vir menige sportman!!!

Na 3 maande se virusinfeksie "race" jy in Ficksburg- 40 km mtb en die volgende oggend weer 100km op 'n tandem. Sonder myle op jou eie bene!!!!!!!!

Kan sien jy was nie verniet self 'n "pro" in jou 20 jare nie!!!!Dis seker waar jou vasbyt vandaan kom!!!

Jou vrou kan maar trots wees om op daai splinter nuwe "blou trein te sit".

Wanneer sien ons jou nuwe  F4:13???Is die fiets al gebou???

Jou vrou kan maar trots wees om op daai splinter nuwe "blou trein te sit".

Wanneer sien ons jou nuwe  F4:13???Is die fiets al gebou???

Ja nee hel....ek het al aangebied, gesmeek, gevloek ens maar daai fiets staan nog net so in stukke....LOL

The Gun goes and the Tandem Race is ON!!!!!

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/200794709.jpg

Hey thats us (Turboman and Z) in the Blue Telkom shirts (Fourth tandem)

Darn nobody has me on my tricycle....Cry

Well, weren't you on TV? I'm sure it was you that we saw on TV on Sunday's coverage. You're famous now. What more could you ask for?

Darn nobody has me on my tricycle....Cry

Well' date=' weren't you on TV? I'm sure it was you that we saw on TV on Sunday's coverage. You're famous now. What more could you ask for?
[/quote']

Hey Rad006 we saw you out on the N14,, did you see us??? why did you not stop for a drink and lunch?