LOST a Bianci Infinito lately in CPT???

I-FELT-the-FORCE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with the kit in the background i doubt its a stolen bike, probably somebody 'borrowed' the picture though and is planning on stealing some fools' money

or maybe just a really good bargain :thumbup:

I like the way it's advertised as a: Bianchi Infinito Ultegra Suspension Mountain Bik

<_<

post-9875-0-40538700-1303217208.png

Edited by MariusL

definitely a scam

see the heading

"Bianchi Infinito Ultegra Suspension Mountain Bike"

Geez man... I am VERY tempted to dip into savings to buy this VERY tempted..... Purely as a re-sale opportunity. I mean THAT deal is DAMN good... (YA RIGHT :huh: :huh: )

I think borrowed pic might be on the button here, HUBBERS BEWARE!!

Edited by I-FELT-the-FORCE

How on earth did you come up with that pic Velo???? That is DAMN good investigating techniques :thumbup:

Its a secret <_<

Nah, I used TinEye. Its a reverse image search engine. You just type in a url of the image, and it tries to find copies of it on the internet. Not always successful, but this time I got a hit.

http://www.tineye.com/

Its a secret dry.gif

Nah, I used TinEye. Its a reverse image search engine. You just type in a url of the image, and it tries to find copies of it on the internet. Not always successful, but this time I got a hit.

http://www.tineye.com/

Brilliant Brilliant stuff. MUST use that sometime :thumbup: Thanks for the BIG heads up!

have you guys reported this to gumtree ??

they are big on wanting to stamp this out

Ja, I clicked on the report ad link. That's all you need to do, no form to fill out or anything. I think if enough people report it they investigate and maybe delete the ad.

Edited by velo