I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

post-1575-0-50467600-1320740590.jpg

Vote for Table Mountain as one of the new 7 Wonders

Table Mountain is in the running to become one of the New7Wonders of Nature, but this South African attraction is falling behind! The New7Wonders will be announced on November 11, 2011 and we need your help to ensure our place in the history books.

Vote for Table Mountain online ,via MXitor via SMS as often as possible. SMS“Table” to 34874. Each SMS costs R2.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that purple suit speaks volumes.

I am now 100 % convinced that the oke is riding the gravy train like a Springbok Captain.

It spells "I am a untouchable Douche" and that I think he is.

there i fixed it.

Edited by RocknRolla

there is still hope for the home affairs department........unril the fingerprint database gets hacked......

"THE launch yesterday of an online fingerprint verification system by the Department of Home Affairs for SA’s banks has paved the way for the introduction of biometric identity cards next year.

The increasing use of fingerprints as a form of identification has the potential to reduce identity fraud and fraudulent financial transactions.

Home affairs will from next year phase in the replacement of identity documents with biometric cards to all South African citizens once all the necessary technology has been established.

The online fingerprint verification system was started last year with selected banks. There are now 34-million fingerprints on the Home Affairs National Identification System (Hanis) database."

there is still hope for the home affairs department........unril the fingerprint database gets hacked......

" snipped ...................

The online fingerprint verification system was started last year with selected banks. There are now 34-million fingerprints on the Home Affairs National Identification System (Hanis) database."

I can only see lotsa hassels for myself at banks etc .

My finger prints are worn off and very faint, so they are not machine readable.

A company I worked for had fingerprint access ... I had to override with a pin code ... At home affairs I had to have my fingerprints taken in the traditional way with ink and paper as their scanner would not verify me ...... My Drivers licence has the words NO PRINT where the thumb print should be ...... more hassels to come....

Edited by The Guy in Pink