• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only see lotsa hassels for myself at banks etc .

+1

Especially for Expat South Africans that left before they had their first ID issued, i.e. no finger prints in the database. So essentially I didn't exist for about 3 months when I first came back here.

Now that purple suit speaks volumes.

I am now 100 % convinced that the oke is riding the gravy train like a Springbok Captain.

It spells "I am untouchable" and that I think he is.

Saw that on Top Billing last night, btw, Top Billing sucks these days. My question is, where does his friend gets his millions. Like malema said, they look out for each other, his friend business is property development, do I smell tender corruption?

Saw that on Top Billing last night, btw, Top Billing sucks these days. My question is, where does his friend gets his millions. Like malema said, they look out for each other, his friend business is property development, do I smell tender corruption?

I was told, a very true story about a guy who had a little chicken farm.

He was awarded a tender to sell chickens to KFC. which was regulated and organised by the government.

The chap is now a multi millionaire.

One thing the PDA's are more clever at than any of us, they realised that by tapping in to numbers with low volumes, will make you oodles of cash.

Imagine every gullible South African giving is R10 becuase in return for their R10 they will get a card, this will entitle them to a lifetimes worth of discount at 5 % for every purchase they make at Checkers.

Checkers just raise all their goods by 5 %.

Win, win situation don't you think.

You and I make millions from the R10 initiation fee by millions, we get the cards sunbsidised/sponsored and Checkers gets more feet through the door, the consumer is under the impression they are saving a fortune.

I was told, a very true story about a guy who had a little chicken farm.

He was awarded a tender to sell chickens to KFC. which was regulated and organised by the government.

The chap is now a multi millionaire.

One thing the PDA's are more clever at than any of us, they realised that by tapping in to numbers with low volumes, will make you oodles of cash.

Imagine every gullible South African giving is R10 becuase in return for their R10 they will get a card, this will entitle them to a lifetimes worth of discount at 5 % for every purchase they make at Checkers.

Checkers just raise all their goods by 5 %.

Win, win situation don't you think.

You and I make millions from the R10 initiation fee by millions, we get the cards sunbsidised/sponsored and Checkers gets more feet through the door, the consumer is under the impression they are saving a fortune.

Sorri, urban legend, Rainbow supplies 90% and Supreme supplies 10%, which one is he?

And did you know the Zinger meat is injected with Peri Peri botox?

Sorri, urban legend, Rainbow supplies 90% and Supreme supplies 10%, which one is he?

and i always thought kfc was made from those matrix-like chicken farms...

KFC Headless chickens

+1

Especially for Expat South Africans that left before they had their first ID issued, i.e. no finger prints in the database. So essentially I didn't exist for about 3 months when I first came back here.

i have only ever had ink based fingerprints - so i cant be one of the 34 million in the database....

No urban legend.

Also, the chickens might be Rainbow, it's not to say a BEE partner might be the one in charge of supply, and I think 100 % is more accurate.

Edited by Dangle

metric system picture

the uk try claim to be using the metric system, but lets face it, they are still imperial

the uk try claim to be using the metric system, but lets face it, they are still imperial

Trying their best not to be, they sold Queeen Vic's bloomers recently at an auction.

No urban legend.

Also, the chickens might be Rainbow, it's not to say a BEE partner might be the one in charge of supply, and I think 100 % is more accurate.

They used to have suppliers many years ago. The private guys that say they supply to KFC are just boasting. The % I gave is accurate.