• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Wazzup in Durbs?

Ah just working as working work... browsing the hub in my coffee breaks...

Maybe I should take the chance and introduce the hub to someone...

Please meet Spikkel! The most awesome child to the most proud father-to-be in the world

post-63067-0-38628700-1438852448_thumb.jpg

Edited by Latent_Blue

Guest notmyname

Please meet Spikkel! The most awesome child to the most proud father-to-be in the world

FullSizeRender.jpg

Congrats dude. That's awesome!

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpg

Congratulations. I know exactly how you feel. My missus is 22 weeks now. Those scans are unreal. Wait till the little one starts kicking and you get to feel it. For a few weeks my wife would send me a message at work to say he's kicking. Only last week did I feel him kick for the first time.

Congratulations. I know exactly how you feel. My missus is 22 weeks now. Those scans are unreal. Wait till the little one starts kicking and you get to feel it. For a few weeks my wife would send me a message at work to say he's kicking. Only last week did I feel him kick for the first time.

Mothers and babies are in cahoots. Mother will tell you that it's kicking just as you're doing the dishes or something with your hands...you dry off your hands, cross the room giggling expectantly, and the unborn baby will stop kicking right at that point. It's a plot to make you look silly. Just because.

Edited by Tumbleweed

I used to sing and talk to my kids when they were "trapped" in mommy...hippie thing to do apparently.

They dig my stukkend today!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Mooi man

Hello Spikkels, welcome to thehubsa