• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious ? Does it come in a box made out of Panda ?

You can get a whole cooked chicken at woolies for about 80 bucks 

Yip, although it comes with two sides, but still, I aint gonna pay that for a fowl.

https://www.nandos.co.za/eat/order/menu

Edit: I've just had a look under their Full Chicken tab, and it still R129.50 :blush:

https://www.nandos.co.za/eat/order/menu/search?query=Full

Still a bit pricey for hoender

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

post-13570-0-75799200-1518078836_thumb.jpg I am not as impressed by the distance through Africa he has covered (1500km) or the time he's been at it (more than 1.5 years) as I am by the choice of cycling shoe... This pappie (Viktor Surin) is now entering the desert region of Western Cape from the relative greenery of the Namib, give him a shout out if you spot him 

Can anyone say "rip" and "off" ?

attachicon.gif2018-02-08 08_28_54-Nando's.png

I will now go into full boycott mode. #nomorenandos

Just make your own. We have one of those large air fryers, the Philips XL I think, and it takes around 35 minutes to roast a whole chicken. 20 minutes, flip, 15 minutes and rest.

It comes out perfect: Crispy skin, tender and juicy on the inside, and flavoured exactly the way you like it. Best of all a whole chicken costs around R40/kg at Spar (at the moment it's R32/kg since it's on special). 

We now do this twice a week and I don't think I'll ever buy take-away chicken from a Nando's or anywhere else ever again. 

Its winter in Europe and I like a chicken on the braai so instead of breaking out the Weber we go to the local Portuguese takeaway for a flame grilled Kip (Dutch for chicken) once a week €12.00, whole fresh Kip directly from the farmer at the weekly village market €6.00

Its winter in Europe and I like a chicken on the braai so instead of breaking out the Weber we go to the local Portuguese takeaway for a flame grilled Kip (Dutch for chicken) once a week €12.00, whole fresh Kip directly from the farmer at the weekly village market €6.00

So Nando's are charging us in Euro's (See conversion cost) :P

attachicon.gif27658099_1526316290809318_3568437438224235094_n.jpg I am not as impressed by the distance through Africa he has covered (1500km) or the time he's been at it (more than 1.5 years) as I am by the choice of cycling shoe... This pappie (Viktor Surin) is now entering the desert region of Western Cape from the relative greenery of the Namib, give him a shout out if you spot him 

interesting number of water bottles, all of which seem empty

that one on the handlebar must be a right real pain ... swinging around alot changing the balance of the bike all the time