• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to be close one day when you have to answer to my God for your offensive statements. Jesus God is my saviour, my Father, please keep your offensive comments for yourself.

I find your comment deeply offensive and presumptous, nevermind wishing evil on someone doesn't seem to be terribly biblical, or is it [emoji848][emoji848]

But really now, what about the other 500,000+ make believe deities that Patchelicious may have offended, do they not also deserve an audience and a chance at having him flogged/stoned/burnt in hellfire for all eternity??

I'd like to be close one day when you have to answer to my God for your offensive statements. Jesus God is my saviour, my Father, please keep your offensive comments for yourself.

I too am Christian. However I do believe that God has a sense of humour and I really cant see him being offended by that comment. And if he was offended, i think he is big enough to take care of himself. 

While there have been some truly offensive comments here in the past - this was not one of them. just my opinion

I too am Christian. However I do believe that God has a sense of humour and I really cant see him being offended by that comment. And if he was offended, i think he is big enough to take care of himself. 

While there have been some truly offensive comments here in the past - this was not one of them. just my opinion

amen brother

post-1830-0-92278400-1571384060_thumb.jpg