I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I always saw these type of pictures and thought when I have kids it will never happen. Then I had kids and it's like the kids are all programmed to do the same naughty stuff. We have had graffiti drawn on our cars(luckily it came off), actually walls, furniture and floors as well. We recently(lockdown project) tiled our entrance area and one of the kids got hold of a hammer and well we now have some nice chips in the brand new tiling. I had 20 kg of playpen sand dumped into the pool. This was hilarious when we decided to watch it unfold on the cctv. They literally had a production line and completed the job in less than 5 min with about 50 trips each with little sand spades. The list goes on, with 3 boys I could write a book.

I just laughed so hard imaging that. One way to replace the sand in your filter.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I always saw these type of pictures and thought when I have kids it will never happen. Then I had kids and it's like the kids are all programmed to do the same naughty stuff. We have had graffiti drawn on our cars(luckily it came off), actually walls, furniture and floors as well. We recently(lockdown project) tiled our entrance area and one of the kids got hold of a hammer and well we now have some nice chips in the brand new tiling. I had 20 kg of playpen sand dumped into the pool. This was hilarious when we decided to watch it unfold on the cctv. They literally had a production line and completed the job in less than 5 min with about 50 trips each with little sand spades. The list goes on, with 3 boys I could write a book.

I look forward to future updates from you as they get older . . . .  :-) 

We still have more than a full month to go. Maybe you should wait till January 1 before posting it.

It would be a bit odd to wait for 2021 to post something that says 2020 is almost over [emoji1]

We still have more than a full month to go.  Maybe you should wait till January 1 before posting it.

Yes, just to be on the safe side, 2020 has been a real bitch, if she sees that meme there is no knowing what kind of tantrum she may throw before the end of the year, or what kind of fallout will rain on us! :whistling: