I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Yip I bottled 20 liter lager 2 weeks ago and 20 liters Cider. Got an IPA and a Cerveza bubbling right now.

mine are a smokey blonde and an IPA... 

do you brew from scratch? we have a brewery here that does the wort for us. we then add the yeast and do the rest. easy peasy..

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

He’s a madman [emoji1]

I hope he doesn’t push it (get pushed) too far one day.

Indeed. I was thinking about this the other day. He or someone else always has to keep pushing to have the next video bigger and better than the last one.

I bottled 20 litres on the weekend and have another 20 that will be ready to bottle in a week...

After spending many years working in the brewing industry one thing I learnt (and it still holds) is:- Never, never NEVER accept the offer of any home brew.

mine are a smokey blonde and an IPA...

do you brew from scratch? we have a brewery here that does the wort for us. we then add the yeast and do the rest. easy peasy..

No. I’m a noob that brews with extract kits. Mostly Mangrove Jacks. It’s the best tasting ones I’ve had. Probably because of the proper yeast you get with the fancy kits. Done a Morgan’s and coopers before but always go back to Mangrove.

Curious to know the process and supplier.

I bought the Morgan’s starter kit and an extra fermenter and bottles. I buy extract kits(just add water). As long as everything is sanitary and clean it’s really difficult to mess it up. It’s not cheap though. I get around 2 and a half cases of quarts from a batch and it cost around R400-550.

After spending many years working in the brewing industry one thing I learnt (and it still holds) is:- Never, never NEVER accept the offer of any home brew.

Not sure what you mean. Home brew is rubbish? I have a mate who brews and his stuff is better than SAB (not difficult) and as good as the craft brewery stuff available in the shop.