I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Whats the score with Coca Cola.  Is there a news headline I missed?

Yes, apparently they want the white workers (read racists) in their company to be less white.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the score with Coca Cola.  Is there a news headline I missed?

Apparently we're supposed to be 'less white'... whatever the fu(k that means

or maybe try keep up with popular culture, 

here is the real story.. BE LESS WHITE SAYS COCA COLA

Doh. It seems I am out of date.

Edit: While I do think most of us whites are a little unaware of our "we ruled the world for for centuries" inherent attitude equating "white" directly to arrogance, ignorance, oppression etc is ridiculous.

Edited by Eldron

Cool. Can you imagine the relief in the room when the main 'shute opened?

I love that stuff.

All those dudes (and a few dudettes) are awesome nerds to the maxx.

and there is didly squat they can do about what's going on as the craft is automated and there's a huge delay in signal so everything has already happened before they even see it. , they might as well be watching it on the imax instead of tweaking their machines.

but none of that matters. NERDS getting airtime and victories like this is so rad.

ps. total nerd.

Apparently all us old white guys are!

Sadly I think that is true - white guys in the age group 50-70 have not served us very well as role models. Between kiddie fiddling priests, gropey rapey hollywood stars, underage hooker providers, the old national party, locker room heros, scientists and authors blatantly stealing female work etc etc etc we don't have a lot to be proud of on the social front.

Edit: This is not the thread for this kinda talk so here is a meme as an apology.

post-2412-0-96440900-1614246747_thumb.png

Edited by Eldron

Sadly I think that is true - white guys in the age group 50-70 have not served us very well as role models. Between kiddie fiddling priests, gropey rapey hollywood stars, underage hooker providers, the old national party, locker room heros, scientists and authors blatantly stealing female work etc etc etc we don't have a lot to be proud of on the social front.

Edit: This is not the thread for this kinda talk so here is a meme as an apology.

And generalising like that does not make it any better, does it? Neither does focusing exclusively on the negative - I'm sure you could find a positive for every negative you posted, but you chose not to. Anyway, looks like tandem is not for me then...

And generalising like that does not make it any better, does it? Neither does focusing exclusively on the negative - I'm sure you could find a positive for every negative you posted, but you chose not to. Anyway, looks like tandem is not for me then...

That's why I added the "socially" - some amazing achievements in many other fields of course.

It is, however,  impossible to find a positive to match centuries of apartheid, colonies, plundering, slave trade etc.

That's why I added the "socially" - some amazing achievements in many other fields of course.

It is, however,  impossible to find a positive to match centuries of apartheid, colonies, plundering, slave trade etc.

This is not the thread you're looking for..

Maybe move this to the politics section.

Edited by sias

Doh. It seems I am out of date.

Edit: While I do think most of us whites are a little unaware of our "we ruled the world for for centuries" inherent attitude equating "white" directly to arrogance, ignorance, oppression etc is ridiculous.

after reviewing my comment.. It seems to be a wee bit snarky.. sorry, I'm trying to be better

I have a Issue with big corporations trying to be a moral Compass, the 2 big companies in the news this week for their moral stance is coco-cola (less white), and Disney (Gina Carano Firing)