I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

after reviewing my comment.. It seems to be a wee bit snarky.. sorry, I'm trying to be better

I have a Issue with big corporations trying to be a moral Compass, the 2 big companies in the news this week for their moral stance is coco-cola (less white), and Disney (Gina Carano Firing)

No need for apologies. I got all ready, fire, aim at people without knowing the real story myself (irony at it's purest).

If anyone should apologise it should be me. My bad everyone!

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for apologies. I got all ready, fire, aim at people without knowing the real story myself (irony at it's purest).

If anyone should apologise it should be me. My bad everyone!

I apologise for liking Eldrons comment. 

I apologise for liking Eldrons comment. 

I apologise for liking Fanie's post. At least she's got a tan so she's not that white...

That why you put brandy in to dilute it? :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

some people drink it with milk. that must be very racist - trying to whiten your black

unsure of exact purpose of this thread, but I DO have an idea for a really new thread...

a NEW thread I personally would value is that in my 10-odd year absence from cycling, after 'burn out' :) , so much has changed; just buying new set of wheels for commuting, its' now though axles versus skewer, Boost replacing non-Boost, but what YEAR did that roughly happen, LUST versus Tubeless-ready versus 'full' tubeless....

...me being a bit OLDER, and slightly less 'tech', it would be cool for younger / more tech savvy riders to start a thread where they tackle a single technology, and give a brief overview of what is current, and what is IS replacing, or HAS replaced - for example, the purpose of a CLUTCH on a (bicycle) derailleur...? Short cage vs medium cage versus long cage...

Next rider maybe writes it could be useful to understand TAPER versus non-taper...

next rider gives AXLE options on mountain-bikes.... (TA vs Skewer versus 'other'?)

next rider explains ramification of fitting RIGID fork to a hard-tail frame, when building Monstercross/Gravel tourer....

now THAT I would pay beer money for!

Chris

to translate..

sheldon died and no one has taken up the slack

Meanwhile in Japan

coca-cola-japan-clear-coke-1.jpg?w=580&h

Without the normal caramel ingredient, Coca-Cola Clear has none of the typical dark Coke color. The drink is lemon-flavored to compensate for the removed caramel. It was developed at Coca-Cola Asia Pacific and launched locally in Japan in June 2018.

so its Sprite then ?

Without the normal caramel ingredient, Coca-Cola Clear has none of the typical dark Coke color. The drink is lemon-flavored to compensate for the removed caramel. It was developed at Coca-Cola Asia Pacific and launched locally in Japan in June 2018.

so its Sprite then ?

Lemon Twist :)

Has sugar, will drink :P

Edited by MrJacques

Lemon Twist :)

That would make it greenish/yellow. Sprite is supposedly lemon flavoured.

Has sugar, will drink :P

i wonder if it tasted like coke still? Edited by ouzo