Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

“...the further from civilization, the better...”

"It's a grand way to spend a life"

Indeed it is! Such a beautiful and wild place. Thanks for sharing Dale.

Edited by DJR

I have always enjoyed printmaking, but with lino or woodcut. It is a very therapeutic , almost a meditative process. This is my first attempt at drypoint etching. Scratching the surface..............easy peasy..............printing............not so easy. Too much ink, too little ink, too much pressure, not enough pressure, paper too rough, too smooth, too dry, too wet...........but I got this one to work for me! Without investing in a press that cost as much as a decent bike! But then, I got an unintentional fingerprint in the top right corner..............perhaps I'll just not sign it and pretend I meant to!?

post-17716-0-31963500-1614574826_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

I have always enjoyed printmaking, but with lino or woodcut. It is a very therapeutic , almost a meditative process. This is my first attempt at drypoint etching. Scratching the surface..............easy peasy..............printing............not so easy. Too much ink, too little ink, too much pressure, not enough pressure, paper too rough, too smooth, too dry, too wet...........but I got this one to work for me! Without investing in a press that cost as much as a decent bike! But then, I got an unintentional fingerprint in the top right corner..............perhaps I'll just not sign it and pretend I meant to!?

Would love to see the process of making this, like a time-lapse video, hint-hint;)

Very nice.  I just have to ... a oil stain from the original landy at the bottom right of the drawing will be the perfect signature ;)

Very nice.  I just have to ... a oil stain from the original landy at the bottom right of the drawing will be the perfect signature ;)

It was printed with oil ................................. 

No need for apologies. I got all ready, fire, aim at people without knowing the real story myself (irony at it's purest).

If anyone should apologise it should be me. My bad everyone!

Well Heres a song just for you

i think thats what they call evolution. 

I would think going from a Cruiser to a Hi-lux is de-evolution? I mean you could fit a much bigger caliber like a .50cal, with its ammo drum on the cruiser and take 10 of your fellow ters for a joyride. A Lux would struggle with that...