• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mate, coming from a 9, thats still some ways to go. 

I could get down to 0 but have no interest in tattoos, cruises or limos. And I left school in 1986 so there is that small problem.

but i am too shitscared to sky-dive, I have no interest in cruises or limos and will probably never be on TV

Tattoo, Cruise, Arrested and Skydiving.

Not keen on either a tattoo or a cruise, been pretty close to being arrested once and I'll get round to skydiving at some point.

same for me. except I did some hard time in matieland police station. apparently they destroyed the  evidence

Sky diving. Somehow never got around to it...there is still time :-)

Most of those are pretty tame.

I'm pretty sure most people ticked off a few of those on the same day!

my limo story.

backpacking in canada, was the cheapest ride from the airport to town between 6 people at 11am. not exactly rockstar

my limo story.

backpacking in canada, was the cheapest ride from the airport to town between 6 people at 11am. not exactly rockstar

did you at least put your head through the sun roof and flash your man boobs to passersby 

my limo story.

I would guess most stories from the list are less exciting than people think.

I got arrested for speeding...then paid an admission of guilt fine which was cheaper than the max allowable fine before arrest. I think I spent all of 2 hours in jail.

That was enough to make me never want to be in jail again - so far so good!

I got arrested for speeding...then paid an admission of guilt fine which was cheaper than the max allowable fine before arrest. I think I spent all of 2 hours in jail.

Did you get a legit prison tattoo while you were there ... could have knocked off another point from the list.

me and my mates got "arrested" for lifting on our 50's. For you younger folk, we had 50cc motorcycles in the 80's and it was against the law to lift  somebody on them. We were caught on Friday night and made to sit in the cop shop for a couple of hours. luckily they did not have breathalyzers in those days....

me and my mates got "arrested" for lifting on our 50's. For you younger folk, we had 50cc motorcycles in the 80's and it was against the law to lift  somebody on them. We were caught on Friday night and made to sit in the cop shop for a couple of hours. luckily they did not have breathalyzers in those days....

my friends / other kids in schools were on 50's ... I picked up a 125cc and parked it at my then girlfriends house across the road from school ... seeing as the bike was not licensed, certainly not road legal and I did not have a learners either, and the teachers used to check the bikes on the school premises, it was a good idea parking here.

Did you get a legit prison tattoo while you were there ... could have knocked off another point from the list.

Hahaha nah. The ink came later.

I did see a bouncer and a customer continue a punch they started at a club where they both got arrested though.

Turns out I'm way too larney for prison!

my limo story.

My limo ride:

Got off the train from Washington DC at Grand Centra in New York. We were waiting for a cab to catch a ride to our hotel. No cabs, all full or ignored us. Big fat limo parked at the curb a few feet away from us. Driver asked where we were from after he heard the wife and I speak in Afrikaans. South Africa my man! You know Nelson Mandela? I said no, but wouldn't mind meeting him! Hop in he said, I've never had a South African passenger. Hey, I don't have money for a limo ride. No, he said, I'll give you a ride for free! Add it to Mandelas tab! I'm bored and my boss won't need me for another hour or two! We were taken to our hotel in style! Even have a picture of us sticking our heads out the sunroof like tourists!