I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Yes agreed, that's why I wasn't sure if it was a genuine question as he may not have known there was a missing "S" and thought there was a driver with the surname pielberg.

And I came back to delete the post, juvenile humor and such. 

But now I know 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

And I came back to delete the post, juvenile humor and such. 

But now I know 

Well I found it funny. Usually Red Bull are the leaders when it comes to humor on their social media accounts so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it on purpose. 

You should see some of their comments on other teams twitter accounts. Whoever runs their account does a damn good job at making people with juvenile humor laugh.

Well I found it funny. Usually Red Bull are the leaders when it comes to humor on their social media accounts so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it on purpose. 

You should see some of their comments on other teams twitter accounts. Whoever runs their account does a damn good job at making people with juvenile humor laugh.

but would piel be humorous to non dutch based language groups ? 

Same as their word for cat...

A few years ago we visited Dutch speaking friends in Belgium and took a stuffed toy lion with us a present for their 3 year old granddaughter who happened to be at their house when we arrived.  We took out the lion and gave it to the little girl, only to hear grandma say " Kijk wat ze uit Zuid-Afrika hebben meegebracht - een grote po*s !!   

9. Flip I read it wrong initially. Gave myself a point for each thing I had done. Luckily I read it again and changed my 6 to a 9.

Personally, I'm glad the guy who keeps our planes flying scores a 9 and not a 6. ;)

A few years ago we visited Dutch speaking friends in Belgium and took a stuffed toy lion with us a present for their 3 year old granddaughter who happened to be at their house when we arrived.  We took out the lion and gave it to the little girl, only to hear grandma say " Kijk wat ze uit Zuid-Afrika hebben meegebracht - een grote po*s !!   

Ah the Dutch. They also seem to have a special affinity for toilet humour.

158067798_3659202924207115_6612561294280

Thats a 3 for me. 36 yrs old, did a lot of stupid stuff whilst skateboarding and jumping off roofs and trampolines etc, I played rugby my whole school career and never broken a bone. I've torn ligaments though.

Also never been Skydiving or on a cruise.