• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

And that yellow car has CCA registration plates . Prince Albert where I live.

Pheeeeeew.............had a bit of a scare for a moment there................almost thought I recognized someone..............but no, my family never dressed like that  :ph34r:  :whistling:  ;)

Edit: But that caravan........THAT looks familiar :eek:

Edited by DJR

Safari suits! Oh my! I had many teachers who wore those :eek:

Edit: I trust that it is the ONE fashion that was so idiotic it will NEVER return!

My primary school uniform was actually a brown safari suit with yellow accents(sock stripes and emblems). It was hideous.

Pheeeeeew.............had a bit of a scare for a moment there................almost thought I recognized someone..............but no, my family never dressed like that  :ph34r:  :whistling:  ;)

Edit: But that caravan........THAT looks familiar :eek:

That caravan is a Sprite, 4 sleeper (1 x double that doubles as the dinner table, and 2 x bunk beds) Big opposition to us Jurgens vanners!....and that green station wagon at the back is a Chev Kommando...had a wind down window from the outside and the read door folded down....perfect tow for a Jurgens...we had a khaki one! Auto, steering wheel shift, straight 6.... :clap:  :clap:

I'm on call for the Easter weekend, so can't stray too far away, but the trout streams are close enough methinks. Today I had some free time and needed a little meditation.............this is the result. generally, I don't like pencils and prefer pen sketches, but I like how this one came out.

post-17716-0-20211600-1617558958_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

That caravan is a Sprite, 4 sleeper (1 x double that doubles as the dinner table, and 2 x bunk beds) Big opposition to us Jurgens vanners!....and that green station wagon at the back is a Chev Kommando...had a wind down window from the outside and the read door folded down....perfect tow for a Jurgens...we had a khaki one! Auto, steering wheel shift, straight 6.... :clap: :clap:

Tail lights look like a Valiant wagon to me..

That caravan is a Sprite, 4 sleeper (1 x double that doubles as the dinner table, and 2 x bunk beds) Big opposition to us Jurgens vanners!....and that green station wagon at the back is a Chev Kommando...had a wind down window from the outside and the read door folded down....perfect tow for a Jurgens...we had a khaki one! Auto, steering wheel shift, straight 6.... :clap: :clap:

Your passion an experience is evident in your words.

I’d still prefer to tow the pop up roofs though...

:-)

Looks like 2 of the manne that invaded Boputhatswana. I might get shot for that spelling?

what an idiot. he came off very lightly

Moron of the week goes to John..