• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, No Hare said:

E-KCyxDVcAYZag_.jpg.c9c56faf2ac0840722c823fda6f43f7f.jpg

I will not lie

Already thinking of how I can attached  a sabre to my bike with the ability to do a quick draw

She's dressed to kill!

39 minutes ago, DJR said:

She's dressed to kill!

Well ... if that dress gets caught in that chain while the sword is on her shoulder like that she my just end up taking off her own head

On 9/3/2021 at 8:56 PM, Hairy said:

reminds me of one afternoon during my matric year. The headmaster was reading out the announcements over the intercom system before ringing the bell for end of day. He got about halfway in when he received the card announcing "die draad-trek span ontmoet vanmiddag om 3 uur op die C-veld. Mejuffrou Smit sal die span onderrig vandag"...needless to say, there followed a silence of about 2 heart beats before the entire school errupted. 

Forensic analysts were brought in to analyse the writing on the card, yet the culprit was never found. The school was warned to share any information that would lead to the culprit and if it was discovered that anyone participated, they would be expelled. Those of us in the know carried that secret all the way out of matric.

9 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

reminds me of one afternoon during my matric year. The headmaster was reading out the announcements over the intercom system before ringing the bell for end of day. He got about halfway in when he received the card announcing "die draad-trek span ontmoet vanmiddag om 3 uur op die C-veld. Mejuffrou Smit sal die span onderrig vandag"...needless to say, there followed a silence of about 2 heart beats before the entire school errupted. 

Forensic analysts were brought in to analyse the writing on the card, yet the culprit was never found. The school was warned to share any information that would lead to the culprit and if it was discovered that anyone participated, they would be expelled. Those of us in the know carried that secret all the way out of matric.

One of my fellow students, many moons ago, when clip-on microphones first came out, played a lovely prank on one of the older, less tech-savvy lecturers. He hijacked the sound control room and as soon as the lecturer clipped the mike onto his lapel, he started playing a recorded heartbeat, Just loud enough to drown out whatever the guy said, He then moved the the mike to his tie.......but the heartbeat came back the moment he let the clip go. After a few attempts to hold it in his hand, he gave up when it became obvious that as soon as he held it close enough to pick up his voice, the heartbeat also returned. He ripped the thing off and turned his own volume up to fill the 200 seat auditorium............but by then the crowd was falling off their chairs and rolling in the aisles and he realized that something was amiss! The culprit was never caught and nobody spilt the beans. Lovely clean fun. 

1 hour ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Far nicer outcome than when I asked the German classmate Rudi to ask Ms … if she was a virgin.  The eedjut hesitated not at all and her flushed face and tears were instant before she fled the room.  Immediate regret on my part.  And that’s how the bird-brained Rudi learned what virgin means...

PS.  Nice piece about your acquaintance Bianca Buitendag on the Vic Bay waves on 208 at the mo.

Edited by justinafrika

17 hours ago, DJR said:

One of my fellow students, many moons ago, when clip-on microphones first came out, played a lovely prank on one of the older, less tech-savvy lecturers. He hijacked the sound control room and as soon as the lecturer clipped the mike onto his lapel, he started playing a recorded heartbeat, Just loud enough to drown out whatever the guy said, He then moved the the mike to his tie.......but the heartbeat came back the moment he let the clip go. After a few attempts to hold it in his hand, he gave up when it became obvious that as soon as he held it close enough to pick up his voice, the heartbeat also returned. He ripped the thing off and turned his own volume up to fill the 200 seat auditorium............but by then the crowd was falling off their chairs and rolling in the aisles and he realized that something was amiss! The culprit was never caught and nobody spilt the beans. Lovely clean fun. 

In matric, our science teacher was as old as the hills but never seemed to stop..science room was auditorium style ramped rows of desks, we all hid behind our desks just before he came in, he shuffled in with his cane, looked around, muttered to himself, and started fiddling at the lab bench in front of him, beakers clinking as he pottered away, stopped, then walked out and locked the door behind him...he had mixed a potent stink bomb and it went off as he left....we gagged and rushed to the door...he let us out eventually and we continued our science lesson on the rugby field!!! RIP Mr Simms!!! LEGEND!