Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, MrJacques said:

He didn't design the coat, but he had a hand in it... :P

Always thought it was to hide a tremor he had in his arm...learn something every day...cheers 

27 minutes ago, Morph said:

May be an image of text that says 'MOONEYM20JFORSALE FOR SALE MOONEY M20J $180,000 OBO 1995 MSE Houston Tx Need Gone ASAP 2250TT Only 275 Since Factory New 10390 Engine. Complete Garmin Glass Panel Leather Interior, New Paint. Fresh Annual I'm Selling it because it was purchased without Proper consent of Loving Wife. Apparently, Do whatever the F* you want doesn't mean what thought. Call Scott 713-555-1212'

I know someone who is very seriously into his adventure motorbiking. He did a Cape To Kairo first. Said that his wife was very supportive, even encouraged him to go and "find himself". Next he did the length of South America. his wife said yes, go get your "midlife crisis" out of the way. Then he did North America up to Alaska..........I said I thought he had a much more understanding wife than mine.............he said that he didn't even have to ask for permission for that last trip because he was single again.

edit: I also know someone who sold the family home because he was made a REALLY good offer and never told his wife until after the deal was done. Seriously. He was still trying to work out a way to tell her when the new owner arrived with an architect to look at how he wanted to change the place. That was the first she heard about it. Somehow he is still alive and they are still married. (I would have been dead and buried in the backyard.)????

Edited by DJR