• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the dude that got jumped, this happened about 3 years ago. To be honest he got off pretty lightly considering the muscle that was there

What else would you expect from Mikey Schultz and co. Schultz is the dude at the end, top right of video with hands on his knees asking if he likes raping little girls P*&3.

Can't wait for their "day" to come around!

What is the full story around this....do you know ?

what eveyone wants to know - but are too shy to ask - is did he rape anybody

So what was the outcome of this? That's a pretty incriminating video.

Yup it is. Sadly there isn't much you can do when these guys are involved. A year or two ago there was a shooting at an outdoor festival at the Meyer Farm, party was called deep in the woods. Long story short - guy pulls gun because he's awesome, shoots a girl and her BF (both survive). An undercover cop pulls gun and shoots the said laatjie. Cop ended up moving over seas from all the death threats from people related to Schultz and co. Whole story has disappeared from the radar. The chap in video can't do much besides see a doctor to make sure all is ok.

what eveyone wants to know - but are too shy to ask - is did he rape anybody

Did he rape someone? I honestly doubt it. But if he did you'd very unlikely find out. Apparently Schultz and co apologized and said it was the 'wrong' guy.

Have you guys seen the Brett Kebble movie?? It's really scary to see what they got away with when they admitted to killing another human. Assault is the least of there worries. Sad place we live in. Sad to know our kids have to grow up with there mongrels.