• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

whats happened with this ?

since they showed more purple photo's, and apologised, everyone has gone quiet ? Did Kenoe from 567 apologise  ?

I have no idea, I know Afri-forum has taken up their case, but I suspect some box at Maties have serious egg to wipe of his politically correct face.

whats happened with this ?

since they showed more purple photo's, and apologised, everyone has gone quiet ? Did Kenoe from 567 apologise  ?

Kieno, apologise?YOu must be mental. 

And the apology wasn't an apology at all (if you're talking about the Open Stellenbosch apology)

Kieno, apologise?YOu must be mental. 

And the apology wasn't an apology at all (if you're talking about the Open Stellenbosch apology)

See the OP a-holes retracted their statement and want everyone expelled because the faces were black, although they were actually purple.

The level of ridiculousness in this case just shows how morally corrupt some of these so called "Anti-racism" groupings really are. They have no credibility and try as hard as possible to make it up by pursuing non-starter incidents.

I, for once, sincerely hope, Afri-forum tear them each two new a-holes. 

See the OP a-holes retracted their statement and want everyone expelled because the faces were black, although they were actually purple.

The level of ridiculousness in this case just shows how morally corrupt some of these so called "Anti-racism" groupings really are. They have no credibility and try as hard as possible to make it up by pursuing non-starter incidents.

I, for once, sincerely hope, Afri-forum tear them each two new a-holes. 

Exactly. It's time they got to taste the REAL WORLD. You make an ass of yourself, you get smacked the fk down.

They (Open Stellenbosch) need some Gerrie Nel treatment!

I'm serious. Not just them, but anyone who abuses their constitutional freedoms by willfully damaging property and other peoples livelyhoods. If JZ can be dragged to the constitutional court, then any student group burning down a library, or any union torching a bus, should be held accountable and made to pay. To repair the damage they have done. If it bankrupts them, tough luck, they will learn quickly enough.  

I'm serious. Not just them, but anyone who abuses their constitutional freedoms by willfully damaging property and other peoples livelyhoods. If JZ can be dragged to the constitutional court, then any student group burning down a library, or any union torching a bus, should be held accountable and made to pay. To repair the damage they have done. If it bankrupts them, tough luck, they will learn quickly enough.  

Marchers belonging to political parties, civic organisations and student groups never vandalise anything. They are well known for gathering peacefully. It's when the Third Force pitches up that things go pear-shaped. And it's no coincidence that it is at that exact same time that the Fourth Estate pitches up to record only the bad stuff that happens.