Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

Is this still alive? I see weekends becoming a problem for me. During the week will be good, pref around 7. If at all possible. And besides, if I fall my "bek stukken" I'm off from work for a few days lol.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, stil being done on Thursday evenings, at Bloemendal (they normally start at 7pm), and I think once a month at a another farm too.

Thanx LeoKnight. Do you know if its a strenuous ride? Or is....... slow :-)

It's as hard as you make it.

I'm going to start with "my" rides soon, we do loop of Occultdale / Spes Bona, about 45km.

Pace is not hectic (well, most of the time it's not  :whistling: ) so just keep an eye on this thread.

You ride at your own pace, did it with my family and had lots of fun with it. Some guys with do two or 3 loops

It's as hard as you make it.

Cool. I'm running into probs with the chest, so for now I dont wanna do anything hectic. Unless you guys wanna see a ou trying to pull his skin of his chest cause it feels to heavy :-)

Will be in touch

Cool. I'm running into probs with the chest, so for now I dont wanna do anything hectic. Unless you guys wanna see a ou trying to pull his skin of his chest cause it feels to heavy :-)

Will be in touch

3f171074-081c-483a-88df-f536404dad97.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanneer sit ons die bal aan die rol?

Dit staan julle manne vry om die ding weer aan die gang te kry. Ek is nie meer so baie aktief op die fiets nie, omstandighede het bietjie verander.

I'm interested. Getting dark early these days and more fun to be had in a group.

And mornings not my thing really....nah, not so much