Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.  Have a look on Strava and see the hubbers who ride casually. Some nutters there :)

For sure.   But generally I think miles logged are inversely proportional to daily hub post count :whistling:

Hello, I'm from Pretoria East (Kilner Park) - which apparently has a very dense mountain biker concentration - and pretty new to mountain biking, though I have been riding bicycles all my life. Only recently got money to afford a relatively decent mountain bike, an Axis A60 27.5". It rides nice I guess.

Very casual rider with a lot of endurance because sugar addiction. Quiet guy but would still love to ride with others. Trying to get serious and collect all kinds of bikes I can so that I can have something to give me meaning and keep me from questioning reality and my existence. But I can easily ride in harsh weather conditions and absolutely LOVE night rides. 

So, cheers.

Good Day Guys and Girls

I have been a Member for some years now but have only read all the articles that you guys have posted

But today i have a question to ask

but wanted to introduce my self first  

Hello, I'm from Pretoria East (Kilner Park) - which apparently has a very dense mountain biker concentration - and pretty new to mountain biking, though I have been riding bicycles all my life. Only recently got money to afford a relatively decent mountain bike, an Axis A60 27.5". It rides nice I guess.

Very casual rider with a lot of endurance because sugar addiction. Quiet guy but would still love to ride with others. Trying to get serious and collect all kinds of bikes I can so that I can have something to give me meaning and keep me from questioning reality and my existence. But I can easily ride in harsh weather conditions and absolutely LOVE night rides.

So, cheers.

Hi there, that's getting quite deep real quick. Welcome to the BikeHub,you'll find there's alot to learn on here, but this place is filled with hotheads and light hearted banter,so don't take everything to serious.

BTW, nice bike you got yourself, do enjoy it thoroughly. [emoji106]

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

Good Day Guys and Girls

I have been a Member for some years now but have only read all the articles that you guys have posted

But today i have a question to ask

but wanted to introduce my self first

Welcome "shadow man". [emoji6]

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

Good day.

Just saying Ola.

Starting MTB now at a tender age of 39 1/2.

Rather late than never.

Welcome ... age is just a number.  Enjoy!

Good day.

Just saying Ola.

Starting MTB now at a tender age of 39 1/2.

Rather late than never.

Excellent! Enjoy

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ya all!

Travelled the roads of S.A. extensively by cycle 20 odd years ago. Now I'm back on a MTB although on slicks and still on the road until the Argus or Cape cycle tour is in the bag again!

Hey ya all!

Travelled the roads of S.A. extensively by cycle 20 odd years ago. Now I'm back on a MTB although on slicks and still on the road until the Argus or Cape cycle tour is in the bag again!

Hi. Good stuff. Enjoy

Good day!

From Cape Town and now living in JHB. Had a ACL injury a year ago and need to get back into something fun to keep the cardio up. Road cycling seems to be the option i have. Don't own a bicycle as yet but will start looking now. Thought i'd say hi and use this platform to further my knowledge :) 

Also have a group of friends training for the 947 and would like to join them in their training, not taking part though.