Who Makes Green Hubs?

nigelhicks

Hey Guys and Girls

Any of you know which manufacturer makes green anodised hubs???

I'm looking for a set for my GT Force but no-one seems to make any. Tried Hope and A2Z ... Nothing!

I know Superstar make some but dont know who stocks that brand!

If you know where i can get some please let me know

Cheers

Nige

I saw a pic of momsen hubs in green a while back.

Don't Hope to the limited edition hubs in green?

Edited by Thumper

hope dont have any on their website - but they do make green as i have seen them on the MTBCUT team riders bikes - so am trying to get some through them. Will check with Momsen - I need a 15mm through axle front so that may be an issue too!

yeah, I was going to suggest the momsens... but I wasn't sure if they still made them. They're not listed on the momsen site anymore.

As for the Hopes... the green are limited editions... pretty much reserved for Hope sponsored riders.

If you're willing to drop some cash, Industry 9 makes green ones (about R5700 a set) and so does Chris King (about R4000 a set)

Edited by patches

It's actually easy. Put any other hub next to a Chris King hub and it will turn green. :lol:

If you're willing to drop some cash, Industry 9 makes green ones (about R5700 a set) and so does Chris King (about R4000 a set)

:eek: 5700 for hubs ... NORT!!! i know they good but EISH! has anyone ever tried Superstar components?? They do green!

As for the Hopes... the green are limited editions... pretty much reserved for Hope sponsored riders.

maybe i can soon be a "sponsored" rider ... hahahaha its not what you know its WHO you know (like the hope team!) hahahahaha

maybe i can soon be a "sponsored" rider ... hahahaha its not what you know its WHO you know (like the hope team!) hahahahaha

hahaha! so true! so true!

if you manage to get that right... you may be receiving some 'fan mail' from me, hahah! Man I'd love some green Hope Hubs

Hey Guys and Girls

Any of you know which manufacturer makes green anodised hubs???

I'm looking for a set for my GT Force but no-one seems to make any. Tried Hope and A2Z ... Nothing!

I know Superstar make some but dont know who stocks that brand!

If you know where i can get some please let me know

Cheers

Nige

SlapSox....

Chris King of course

The BEST hubs money can buy!

Cheers bud, Give me a call.

Joe Nesbitt 0823447767

Want anything green ... speak to William from Williams Bike Shop in Somerset West. His shop colours are green, his helmet, tires, hubs, cables, handlebar tape, bolts etc etc etc is all green.

He rides a couple of green bikes ... green mamba fixi, green ibis, green ellsworht etc ect ect!

Green Chris King hubs, headset and bb is what you need. Chris King is what William will tell you also!

Too true Tankman! William is the man but don't call him right NOW as he's "kakking off" in the Umko valley @ Sani2C!