Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

The 2 million dollar lens .

http://shutyouraperture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/leica-apo-telyt-r-1600mm-right-460x307.jpg

Hubble? :ph34r:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a lucky pic I guess, cell phone ....

You reminded me of some self timer fun we had a few years back - this is team DJR, as our normal selves and as the monster inside.....like I said, just some fun we had around the fire.

post-17716-0-26948300-1431205272_thumb.jpg

Can I use an adapter to fit it to my Micro Four Thirds camera? [emoji14]h34r:

Yes you probably can....[emoji12]

On Friday evening my wife and myself were very fortunate to have been invited to see Wayne Hussey in concert .

This was huge for me as I have been a fan since 1985 .

What a super evening and I was given pass to take capture some images .

11235387_10152857335811179_4704917983606

hubbers advice needed;

i have the following  :

Canon 70D 

18 -55 STM lens

70 - 300 L lens

100mm 2.8 L Macro lens

i am interested in getting a walk around lens for everyday type of shooting .   i got offered a good 24 -105 F4 L series lens for R6250 

any advice good or bad is needed on this lens, bear in mind the lenses i already have.  or what do you suggest

thanks

Edited by Madone69

hubbers advice needed;

i have the following  :

Canon 70D 

18 -55 STM lens

70 - 300 L lens

100mm 2.8 L Macro lens

i am interested in getting a walk around lens for everyday type of shooting .   i got offered a good 24 -105 F4 L series lens for R6250 

any advice good or bad is needed on this lens, bear in mind the lenses i already have.  or what do you suggest

thanks

I only have an old 350D but bought a Sigma 18-25 lens some time ago. I think I paid R7K for it. It has a very practical range, has image stabilisation and gives me great focusing and color and is not a large lens to carry around. It has a twist zoom and you can lock it in the closed position so it doesn't zoom in when you are carrying it around. It has been replaced now by a 18-300mm so you can go for that if you like or get the 18-250 at reduced prices at some places. I find I never take it off my camera as it gives me such a useful range of use.