Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try Slowbee. :thumbup: The second pic looks like the dog really stuck his cold wet muzzle in your crotch just when you pressed the shutter button  :D  

We went outside & had a look, put the 60x spotting scope on it and regretted not buying a camera mount for it. Will just have to rely on memory and Google in years to come.

Nice try Slowbee. :thumbup: The second pic looks like the dog really stuck his cold wet muzzle in your crotch just when you pressed the shutter button  :D  

We went outside & had a look, put the 60x spotting scope on it and regretted not buying a camera mount for it. Will just have to rely on memory and Google in years to come.

2,5second exposure and dog bumps the tripod ....... in looking at pics on the web it is amazing how many people actually went outside to have a look.

It was simply amazing!

I formatted both cards today, as every shot I took of the moon were very amateurish. I also went to hed at 21:30, so didn’t even see the red moon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone point me in the right direction of someone who deals in old 35mm cameras?

My mom is moving and needs to clear out and still has all of my dad's old cameras from the 60's - A Mamiya slr and a Mamiya range finder as well as an Ihagee slr and various lenses from wide angle to telephoto. 

Thanks!

You could speak to ORMS in Cape Town or in Bellville.

HOWEVER .... sadly there is not much of a market for these old cameras ...

HOWEVER .... sadly there is not much of a market for these old cameras ..

Thanks.  Hadn't thought of Orms for old camera stuff. 

Yeah, sadly it seems not...  It would be nice if the stuff could be sold and the proceeds pay for the kids varsity fees in 10 years time... :lol:

HOWEVER .... sadly there is not much of a market for these old cameras ...

There are a number of groups in Facebook that I'm a member of that buy and sell older camera equipment.

Send me a list of what you have and I'll ask one of the more prolific "dealers" what they are worth

There are a number of groups in Facebook that I'm a member of that buy and sell older camera equipment.

Send me a list of what you have and I'll ask one of the more prolific "dealers" what they are worth

This one of them by any chance?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VintageCameraDeals/

I had also emailed the Vintage Camera Deals website and Jean-Louis wasn't interested what I had, but suggested I try sell the items on the Facebook page...

• 2 weeks later...