Which Pedal to Choose??

frankiefiggs

What groupset are you riding? Shimano will look crap on a Campy groupset. Otherwise, 6 of the one, half a dozen of the other.

What groupset are you riding? Shimano will look crap on a Campy groupset. Otherwise' date=' 6 of the one, half a dozen of the other.

[/quote']

Got Shimano Groupset. So that won't be problem

Who can help me with some advice?

Look Keo Carbon Pedals @R1001' date='80

or

Shimano Dura ace @ R1057.35 

Which one is better?
[/quote']

A grand for carbons? ****me thats a good price! Take them!

I agree with Quicksilv3r even though I ride the KEOs.

With the Shimano pedals you can adjust the cleats while your shoes are in the pedals. This function alone has to weigh heavily in favour of the Shimanos.

Also, Shimano has finally seen the light and gone with a "Look-style" pedal.

If you want to save money though, there is not much to differentiate the bottom of the range Keos to the top of the range ones. I ride the sub-R500 Keos and I love em.

Don't go below Dura Ace with Shimano though, because I'm told the plastic plate wears down.

I agree with Quicksilv3r even though I ride the KEOs.

With the Shimano pedals you can adjust the cleats while your shoes are in the pedals. This function alone has to weigh heavily in favour of the Shimanos.

Also' date=' Shimano has finally seen the light and gone with a "Look-style" pedal.

If you want to save money though, there is not much to differentiate the bottom of the range Keos to the top of the range ones. I ride the sub-R500 Keos and I love em.

Don't go below Dura Ace with Shimano though, because I'm told the plastic plate wears down. [/quote']

Ah so that why the shimano okes crash so much, they adjust their cleats while sprinting. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????