OK so who trains with power?

Don't spend money !

The formula is easy!....Train as hard as you want to race! :rolleyes:

O hell.....*Spidy bliksems off chair*

Where did you come from? You FNB china now? :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back 101%......you also riding a Planet X bike now? Can that thing handle all that training of yours???

:D

Kan je dat voor mij vertalen alsjeblief :rolleyes:

Dese tante try om te verduidelik dat Demacon se resultate mooi praat....maar dis meer soos fluister sien.

Actually Greame does not ride for Demacon. Demacon has their own Vets team. Grompie rides for FJR aka Black Rock last time I checked. :D

He is not a too bad rider. :lol: :lol:

O hell.....*Spidy bliksems off chair*

Where did you come from? You FNB china now? :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back 101%......you also riding a Planet X bike now? Can that thing handle all that training of yours???

:D

Planet X......Naaa...never! :D

Always been here ....just don't have that much to say. :blush:

Dese tante try om te verduidelik dat Demacon se resultate mooi praat....maar dis meer soos fluister sien.

Actually Greame does not ride for Demacon. Demacon has their own Vets team. Grompie rides for FJR aka Black Rock last time I checked. :D

He is not a too bad rider. :lol: :lol:

Dankie vir die verduidliking :thumbup:

Hows your riding going?

My comments weren't directed at the Demacon nor the Black Rock team - the latter has hurt me enough over the years :D

Die tante can glad wees I didn't flame her for using this thread to advertise her/his spinning classes ;)

Dankie vir die verduidliking :thumbup:

Hows your riding going?

Riding so-so. Had a horrible cold over May thus fitness not where it should be. And for some reason the cold is getting to me this winter...... :thumbdown:

My comments weren't directed at the Demacon nor the Black Rock team - the latter has hurt me enough over the years :D

I was sooooo glad to see the boys start Elite at the Kremetart....we rode almost 30min slower than previous years!!!! :lol: :lol:

Die tante can glad wees I didn't flame her for using this thread to advertise her/his spinning classes ;)

O well.....a little punting wont hurt I think?

I think power training is quite nice to do....and a spinning class should be fun...although it is not accounting for the fact that someone weighs 150 and the guy next to him 60......or maybe it does.....

I have never been part of such a massagist meeting. :blink: :thumbup:

I train with power every time I get onto the bike. Very easy actually. Klap every hill in the biggest gear your can keep turning without falling over, or stopping for a puke.

Did a cadence power training course with Cadence Cycling Performance Centre in Durban in 2010 and improved my Sani 2 C time by over an hour.

After riding a bike three times in about two months I did another course this year and improved my time by another hour (from pos 400 and something to 166th). This year was all on an average of six hours riding a week (four on a bike and two on stationary power bike at Cadence CPC).

Power training works if you use it properly.

They test you and then the classes are "customised" to each individual -- so me and ten other people will all do the same (in terms of time) series of training intervals in the class which is more fun than riding a stationary bike by yourself, but we all do them at different power outputs -- I promise you, it works.

IMHO these guys are on the right track. Pity they are only in Durbs.

Watch this space ... they are looking for partners in other parts of the country.

They have two branches in KZN which are both doing well.