Looking for maps of routes around Worcester.

JA-Q001

Especially a mtb route to ceres or other near town? Anyone got garmin maps or something? I struggle to get to the group rides in town so mainly train alone.

Ceres = near ? Wow I am impressed . I think your best bet would be to talk to the cycle shop in town . The dude is on the Hub , think it is City Wheelers or something . Many years ago we use to cycle from town towards Rawesonville mostly offroad . There is a dam somewhere that you had to go around and had some nice trails behind it into the hills . But in those days we did not have GPS :(

dnt ahve a lot to do on the weekend afternoons, i see the epic had a 86km route, nobody got directions for that?

dude eselsfontein you will see the sign just as your about to exit the main road in Ceres 80KM of the best single track known to man.

Though the sign says Ezelzfontein or some weird old dutch spelling, right next to the fruit depo heading out of town.