Bike jacking Blue Hills

Wyatt Earp

One of my clients has just been hi-jacked on the road running parallel to Summit road.

This was just before Paws for Thoughts.

They pulled her off the bike and also kicked her in the face

:cursing: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:cursing: Geez this is getting really bad.

I hate to say but its going to end up soon with some one being killed for their bike.

Hope your friend is ok Dangle

Sorry about the news!

That's a coincidence ...

I was on my way to Northern Farms a few weeks ago and saw a white van parked on Summit, just after Main intersection, there were some dodgy guys who looked like they were loading some softails into the van, though I wasn't too sure as I came past too fast to see any details.

Maybe someone involved in law enforcement should check that area out?

This is not good.

And to think i was riding there on my own a few weeks ago.

Now I will think twice before going for a ride there on my own.

Alone or in a group does not matter anymore, the other day a group of 5 or 6 people were bikejacked at some chicken farm somewhere.

I ride their on my own often, thought as you were amoungst the houses you were safe - presume that she was on the Jhb side of Summit? All the other issues were always on single track on the other side.

I hate seeing threads like this! It makes me so damn angry.... i hate the fact that we have to cycle in constant fear. I spend half my ride trying to look around corners, into bushes and always give a wide berth of anyone I see on the trail.

Hope your friend gets better soon.

I ride their on my own often, thought as you were amoungst the houses you were safe - presume that she was on the Jhb side of Summit? All the other issues were always on single track on the other side.

She was on the Jhb side of Summit.

This is the spot, be careful out there.

Latitude: 25°55'56.87"S

Longitude: 28° 3'23.92"E

post-4329-0-32216500-1308126017.jpg

Im gonna go ride my bike on Thursday for the first time in 2 months. And people still ask me why ? :angry: