Would you wear this? Buy as a gift?

badiejb

post-15611-0-17437900-1307949825.jpgHey Guys

Just want to get a feel if you guys would be interested in something like this, Would you wear it? would you give it to someone as a gift?

Price would be in the region of R110.

Let me know what you think.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it does not use the cheapest of cheap shirts then I would consider it. I don't want a shirt that barely lasts a year....for that I buy at Mr Price. :thumbup:

Please post higher res pics of the first graphic. Struggling to read the descriptions.

How about V-necks?

will try higher res pic. but the upload size is limited to 512kb so cant go bigger. I will get the full fabric breakdown and post it here. i am open to ideas for different shirts. could even do custom ones. let me get some details for you guys and ill be right back.

Big up on the idea, though. I'd buy two cycling-themed t-shiorts. One for ride, the other for after. clap.gif

Can you source the t-shirts with a v-neck?

I wouldnt buy any of those, Either needs a really cool design, and top notch fabric, or some witty slogans and graphics.

post-14491-0-73292300-1307951877.jpg

post-14491-0-57667000-1307951897.jpg

post-14491-0-73423900-1307951908.jpg

post-14491-0-30902200-1307951917.jpg

Edited by covie

The supplier told me that its a cotton shirt. 205g - grams so im not sure what that means. I am waiting for a sample to view it myself.

Thanks for the comments thus far.

If you have any ideas, i would appreciate the input and could even run a small design comp, and feature the winning design?

The whole thing is currently just in speculation fase. but lets see where it goes.

I wouldnt buy any of those, Either needs a really cool design, and top notch fabric, or some witty slogans and graphics.

I like that Covie. I need to come up with new ideas, Cant just copy other people, but im sure between the hubbers we cold come up with some fresh and very interesting ideas!

Keep em coming

some exaples of what the t-shirts look like.

They are 100% cotton. for what thats worth clap.gif

post-15611-0-24080000-1307955524.jpg

post-15611-0-05249900-1307955525.jpg

post-15611-0-74085100-1307955526.jpg

post-15611-0-39429600-1307955528.jpg

No, not me, I think the design of the pictures is aimed at a much younger crowd, something a teenager would wear maybe, but I cant see it appealing to the older crowd, its too garish and juvenile,......I would look for clever slogans that are timeless and not so "in your face" especially if its to be a business........teenagers dont have money.

No, not me, I think the design of the pictures is aimed at a much younger crowd, something a teenager would wear maybe, but I cant see it appealing to the older crowd, its too garish and juvenile,......I would look for clever slogans that are timeless and not so "in your face" especially if its to be a business........teenagers dont have money.

Thanks uncle Grumpy. The designs are by no means limited or done and dusted. i just want to get a feel to see if the public would be interested in buying t shirts related to cycling...

I will be looking at some designs and with your guys input i can start looking at doing the prints and see what they come out like.

If you have any ideas let me know