Impey in SA TT colours

MariusL

nice seeing the SA TT champ (Darryl Impey) in action at the tour de Suisse... :thumbup:

Nice colours too :D (pic courtesy of cyclingnews.com / bettiniphoto)

post-9875-0-61132300-1307956060.jpg

Subtle colours.

A lil flag on a shoulder would have been cool.

Good pic.

:thumbup:

Glad he is back in the Euro mix. As team captain nogal! :clap:

He can't decide the layout.

It's dictated by CSA, there are a whole load of regulations for position, size and Colour of the Stripes, plus Sponsor Placement on the National Champ Kit.

It is interesting to see a TT champ wearing gloves and with such a short section front wheel. I see his top is also unzipped and his cabbles have not been clipped back properly.

Could get a good few seconds off if he sorted all that out. But the kit does look nice!

Hijack off!

It is interesting to see a TT champ wearing gloves and with such a short section front wheel. I see his top is also unzipped and his cabbles have not been clipped back properly.

Could get a good few seconds off if he sorted all that out. But the kit does look nice!

Hijack off!

Strange setup - especially the gloves hey?

Love the kit though. So glad we have put the big 5 beach towel look behind us.

The big 5 was never champion kit. It was the kit that the national riders used. These two line has always been there. But I think it can be changed to something like this.

post-21-0-38040900-1308042781.gif