What do you think of new Biogen packaging

Biogen

New Biogen packaging  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Better
    • Worse
    • Neither

I think you did the right thing losing the spiky font and the metallic colour packaging. The new font (Univers or Impact?) is a bit better. Like the black / white packaging.

Not so much on the packaging tip, but personally I'm not keen on the name of the product which seems very arcane and lacking transparency: Iso-Whey Tri-matrix Protein System.

This makes it sound like something I need to assemble and program before despatching down my gullet to optimise the setup in my innards.

Why not name the product so that it sounds more like food and less like nanotechnology for my guts?

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the views and responses. JUST FYI Hubbers. We are gona be running a lekker comp on Twitter within the next week to reveal new endurance series packaging and products. Follow on Twitter: @BiogenSA to find out more in the coming days, or also check out the hash tag #MORETHANJUSTAFACELIFT

post-18121-0-79421900-1313567007.jpg

Thanks for the views and responses. JUST FYI Hubbers. We are gona be running a lekker comp on Twitter within the next week to reveal new endurance series packaging and products. Follow on Twitter: @BiogenSA to find out more in the coming days, or also check out the hash tag #MORETHANJUSTAFACELIFT

HEY HUBBERS

Get on to Twitter soon... The #MORETHANJUSTAFACELIFT competition kicked off on FRIDAY and we have already posted 2 of the 16 puzzle pieces, in the unveiling of the new Endurance Series packaging.

Check out @BiogenSA for more info....

post-18121-0-13134200-1313991386.jpg

I like the before.....just looks more classy....the it looks more expensive as well...the new ones looks cheap...

I like the before.....just looks more classy....the it looks more expensive as well...the new ones looks cheap...

Check it out on shelf/in store now. Personally the digital versions dont do it justice.

But thanks for the honest feedback anyway....

Biogen

Digital version? Meaning the before or after?

I see it this way....if a product is good it will sell, no matter the packaging...depends all on the rep who is there at that moment...

Digital version? Meaning the before or after?

I see it this way....if a product is good it will sell, no matter the packaging...depends all on the rep who is there at that moment...

On screen generated pack shot VS physical product.

And agreed with you 100%. Thats why we have called our new campaign : MORE THAN JUST A FACELIFT!

It is the new formulation inside that is the key!

Kind of the opposit of the old Cremora advert: It IS inside. It's not "on top".

Thanks for chatting bud.

Did you remember to take your powders this morning? :lol:

post-4352-0-82646600-1314000256.jpg

;)