Coolest gift yet?

Azonic

Cool idea but here in SA someone will complain because its not what they wanted.

Edited by raptor

It's a brilliant idea. :o

The toy shops do it here,5 euros for the wrapped present but toys are worth about 20 euros.

Actually it would work excellent if your a Hubber as you could just sell the crap you don't want - then again like most Hubbers I'm starting to collect new parts that will one day be fitted, hell at least with this crap box I don't have to decided what I might need ... so who is doing the group order?

Looks like something my wife would give me for my birthday, Christmas & Fathers Day - a box of crap. Oh wait, she already does that.

That made me chuckle :lol: Their "Recession specials"

Edited by Caerus

Actually it would work excellent if your a Hubber as you could just sell the crap you don't want - then again like most Hubbers I'm starting to collect new parts that will one day be fitted, hell at least with this crap box I don't have to decided what I might need ... so who is doing the group order?

You could end up with a box of pool manuals and copies of You that someone didn't want...

You could end up with a box of pool manuals and copies of You that someone didn't want...

Thats where the box of crap originated I believe.

Thats where the box of crap originated I believe.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah...penny drops. So that's where the grey one is...

what a fantastic idea! I have an entire garage chock-a-block of crap, I'll pack it into a bigger box, and then stick it on ebay, with any luck I'll have cleaned the garage within a few days and have made a bucket load of cash :)