Cycle Lab opening in Nelspruit

ZOINCS

Just heard that Cycle Lab will be opening in Nelspruit in the next couple of months, good or bad news? Extreme Sports closed in Nelspruit but Valencia Wholesalers now stock Ghost, Scott and other great brands with very knowledgeable sales and service staff.

Phew, been a while since I was in Nelspruit, but I seem to remember a cycle shop there called "Heartbeat cycles" - ring a bell.?

I am just curious, I needed a tyre once when I was at Crystal Springs and I am sure thats where I ended up, it was run by a husband and wife.

Cant remember exactly, but I think so. :unsure:

Phew, been a while since I was in Nelspruit, but I seem to remember a cycle shop there called "Heartbeat cycles" - ring a bell.?

I am just curious, I needed a tyre once when I was at Crystal Springs and I am sure thats where I ended up, it was run by a husband and wife.

Cant remember exactly, but I think so. :unsure:

The only thing that rings a bell is "BELLS CYCLING" in Nelspruit Nico Bells family

:clap:

The only thing that rings a bell is "BELLS CYCLING" in Nelspruit Nico Bells family

:lol: - Ha,Ha, could be, it was a while back, maybe five or so years ago.

Yep, Nico Bell's shop. Nico and mom and pop, Sharon and George- great family, great riders, great shop.

...good luck with pricing they are way too expensive!! <_<

Yip, other shops don't need to worry.

What was the name of the shop in the Riverside Mall?

EXTREME SPORTS (Brett Coates)

Yip, other shops don't need to worry.

Only left with Bell's Cycling and Valencia to compete with them. Otherwise onto Sabie or Lydenburg.