SA SASSU CYCLING TOUR 2011

BBotha

Hi all hubbers, any one that is in the General JHB vicinity, come watch the 5 days of the SASSU Student tour as it starts on the 28th of June and ends the 2nd of July!

Further details will be posted , or follow @MecerTeam on Twitter :clap:

post-17906-0-54578100-1308248897.jpg

Quite a pity I've never gotten the chance to do thise event. MY final year so never will I guess.

Found out about it too late at TUT and AAA where I currently study is too small to want to pay the fees so 2 guys can take part :thumbdown:

Enjoy !

weigt weenie, Im sure your institute can do something, competed for my univ 3 times alone and got good results!

Please, all students should look at these events, there are national teams selected at these event! The team selected from last year is heading to china for a month in aug!

JA-Q thing is I looked at the site, they have to pay like 5k to register and another amount for us to take part and being a private institution thats not happening.

Anyway I'm in no racing shape at the moment, so ja.

But I'm not going on holiday as I have classes so would be keen to come watch the racing, specially mtb !

Maybe I can salvage the situation and find some hot cycling chicks here ;)

Weight wienie , sounds like a plan !tnt1 follow @mecerteam on twitter for further details !

I will be riding YAY. cant wait. It will be my first student tour and super amped.

Edited by no calves

• 2 weeks later...

One would think students live on the interwebs, but these ones are pretty useless...

Whasp friend tweeted some stuff but no results...

matie cycling account has been pretty active on twitter today,think andrew smith is tweeting from the convoy

So, who's chris wolhuter in relation to stephen and alan?

unfortunately not relation, related to harry wolhuter who killed the lion with a knife though :)

related to harry wolhuter who killed the lion with a knife though :)

Ah, their dad was Henry.

Not a common surname though.

Ah, their dad was Henry.

Not a common surname though.

there are a few henry's in our family line too but still no relation when i checked out the family tree last