Can I buy spare parts for a Shimano M772 Rear Derailleur ?

Trelawney

I have a Shimano M772 rear derailleur and in an event today, one of the side plates broke, is it possible to just buy one of these plates ?

(Not sure what the technical term is, but a rear derailleur has two main metal plates that the two jockey wheels are attached to and this is what I'm referring to as a side plate.)

Thanks,

T.

I have a Shimano M772 rear derailleur and in an event today, one of the side plates broke, is it possible to just buy one of these plates ?

(Not sure what the technical term is, but a rear derailleur has two main metal plates that the two jockey wheels are attached to and this is what I'm referring to as a side plate.)

Thanks,

T.

Inner or outer one?

Inner or outer one?

It was the inner one, the one that has the 90 degree bend at the bottom that helps keep the chain on the lower jockey wheel.

I managed to buy a new one though today at that bike shop in Moreleta Park (Checkers Centre), R75 & they fitted it for me while I waited. I can ride again !

T.