Big thumbs-up to ASG Sports.

E1A104

Ordered a new pair of shoes on Monday, package delivered on Wednesday. Open the box and got sent a pair of MTB shoes instead of Road shoes. Called Lizle, explained what had happened and this morning received the correct shoes and a free t-shirt! Some might b|tch and say I should have received the correct order on Wednesday and I would agree, but mistakes do happen and the way it was handled was excellent. Lizle turned what could have been a lousy situation into a pleasant experience. :thumbup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

must admit i also had a good response from them sent a e-mail last night asking some questions about their sunglasses and got a reply first thing this morning.

Ditto!

I've dealt with Lizle on a couple occasions and the service is always brilliant.:thumbup:

What is ASG's helmet replacement policy? I came off last weekend and connected the tar hard with my helmet, breaking it. :( My head didn't feel a thing. :clap:

They have a helmet replacement policy - i think you pay 30% of the price for a new one if you return the old crash one. Speak to Lizl. Service is great!

Contacted ASG and Lizle emailed back- no problem with the helmet replacement at any of its dealers. Delighted.

Well I received lousy service from ASG and Lizle. I ordered a Pinna DOGMA explained I could not afford to pay and still have not received it :lol:

All jokes aside I ordered a pair of Sidi Ergo's late on Tuesday and received it the very next day thanks ASG!

Well I received lousy service from ASG and Lizle. I ordered a Pinna DOGMA explained I could not afford to pay and still have not received it :lol:

:D:D:D

i tried the same with a FV5 :rolleyes: