TdF: Official guide

AndreZA

So who's got it? I picked mine up from my local Spar and just like last year, it's a good edition. I don't think the price of R80 is too bad seeing that it is 214 pages.

So who's got it? I picked mine up from my local Spar and just like last year, it's a good edition. I don't think the price of R80 is too bad seeing that it is 214 pages.

Got mine yesterday. Damn, July is going be a long month. Last year I tried to avoid buying it, my GF says we have enough mags in the house, just not the same trying to check the maps online though.

Not sure the picture of JLA's hip was entirely necessary. I did hit that page halfway through dinner. Thank You-Know-Who* I am vegan.

It is just a pity none of the Saffers will be riding - is there any word on Sky's team yet? Can we claim Froome?

*Not Lance, the other one.

This one?

It is indeed a cracker - PM me if it isn't in your local shop by the end of the week, we can make sure they get some, or go to letoursa.com and order on online.

post-304-0-20191800-1308639113.jpg

Anyone have a good Android Application for LeTour 2011 ... I'm surpised to have not found one yet.

Anyone have a good Android Application for LeTour 2011 ... I'm surpised to have not found one yet.

I'll go look.

This one?

It is indeed a cracker - PM me if it isn't in your local shop by the end of the week, we can make sure they get some, or go to letoursa.com and order on online.

Am sure you've done another fine job with this one, Tim! :thumbup:

I like the little detail of a the barcode being a mountain and a cyclist riding up. The maps are amazing. So much detail. You can use it to go travel through France.

Got mine yesterday. Damn, July is going be a long month. Last year I tried to avoid buying it, my GF says we have enough mags in the house, just not the same trying to check the maps online though.

Not sure the picture of JLA's hip was entirely necessary. I did hit that page halfway through dinner. Thank You-Know-Who* I am vegan.

It is just a pity none of the Saffers will be riding - is there any word on Sky's team yet? Can we claim Froome?

*Not Lance, the other one.

Hunter has a good chance of making the radioshack team....I think he's recent TT form might just get him in the team.They will want to do a good TTT and he has shown himself to be a very good worker for the GC guy's.

Lets hope he makes it!

This one?

I ordered mine online yesterday.

Which wasn't very clever because I am not very patient!

well done Tim and Paul Ingpen....excellent as last year....will live on my tv coffee table for the next 5 weeks...

Hunter has a good chance of making the radioshack team....I think he's recent TT form might just get him in the team.They will want to do a good TTT and he has shown himself to be a very good worker for the GC guy's.

Lets hope he makes it!

Not looking very likeley: http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/06/news/bruyneel-asks-for-fan-input-on-team-radioshacks-final-tour-de-france-selection_179515

RadioShack has four of its Tour nine already confirmed, but team boss Johan Bruyneel is asking fans’ help in rounding out the squad.

Andreas Kloden, Levi Leipheimer, Chris Horner and Janez Brajkovic are already secured spots on the team’s nine-man lineup for the Tour.

The Belgian director has opened his Facebook page to survey fans’ opinions on who should fill out the team.

In the running for the final five spots are:

Yaroslav Popovych, Haimar Zubeldia, Sergio Paulinho, Grégory Rast, Robbie McEwen, Jason MCartney, Dmitriy Muravyev, Sébastien Rosseler, Geoffroy Lequatre and Markel Irizar.

I like the little detail of a the barcode being a mountain and a cyclist riding up. The maps are amazing. So much detail. You can use it to go travel through France.

Awesome! Didn't even notice the barcode mountain! Looking forward to mine; hopefully already in the post after ordering online.

I ordered mine online yesterday.

Which wasn't very clever because I am not very patient!

Me too :(