People who believe they may have been victims of this guy and his gang can PM me regarding details..

MTB_Roadie

HI-JACKING NEWS - PRETORIA AREA

Hi guys,

Here is a photo (PM me for the picture) of the bike jacker that Dominic and company caught on Saturday morning. He was taken to Lyttelton SAP and is in police custody. Thanks to Dominic, Niel and everyone else who was involved in catching this

creature.

He is "allegedly" part of the bike jacking syndicate (his admission).

Please forward this photo to every cyclist you know and ask them in turn

to circulate it as well. Maybe someone will recognize him. These guys have

apparently been getting off at the Irene and Pinedene stations, hence the

bike jackings in that area. This guy was caught on the south side of

Pinedene station area where the grass is still long. Thankfully the

grass around the shooting range/cement factory area has been burnt and there is now good visibility.

Cheers

The Wades

Edited by MTB_Roadie

Has the guy appeared in court yet? Publishing his photo anywhere may jeopardise the investigation and prosecution.

Has the guy appeared in court yet? Publishing his photo anywhere may jeopardise the investigation and prosecution.

Im just doing what cycle lab asked to do is to spread it...the hub will be the fastest way it spreads as we all cyclist.

Tumbleweed has a point - the case might be thrown out because of prejudice.

Look at those eyes - they're dead, emotionless... He feels f.ck-all ...

X-akkery what I said yesterday. Without 'saying' it. In case some sleezy defense lawyer is trolling here.

Wake up lads. He is in the bin. Worry about the ones you don't recognize!

Give him a Shark jersey and put him in the Bull Ring :lol:

More like give him a bucket filled with concrete to stand him( must let the concrete set first, very important part), and then throw him in the Kimberly hole.

okay so should i delete the pic now or what? If he was caught in the act why can't you tell people to look for?

okay so should i delete the pic now or what? If he was caught in the act why can't you tell people to look for?

Was he caught with a bicycle?

When he stands in the dock and says "Not guilty", your post is going to work in his favour.

Shut it mate.

I think it's the best idea. Maybe post soemthing like "People who believe they may have been victims of this guy and his gang can PM you and you will forward them the mail".

Where the outcome of the interrogation ? I have a brand new pair of pliers dying to be tested. Nasty :blush:

Was he caught with a bicycle?

When he stands in the dock and says "Not guilty", your post is going to work in his favour.

Shut it mate.

Then cyclelab ruined it already, the beginning post is exactly what I extracted from the email....except the 'whoo hooooo' which I added on.