Does anyone have experience with Geax AKA tyres

RoboLuke

Forget about the weight issue, unless you are a Burry S! Good strong good grip tyre, centre nips just run off a bit quick if you run the tyre pressure too hard.

Interested to know of both front and back opinions....

You know what to do stop being such a weight-weenie! Geax Saguaro front and Aka at the back.

Tried the 29er TNT version for a few weeks and loved them - fast roilling and enough grip at teh right pressures. Problem is, I changed my wheels (to AM Classics) and could not get them on to the rims - broke about 4 tyre levers! Apparently this is quite a common problem both with eth AM Classics and Stans Rims.

Dunno nothing bout the AKA, but I like my GEAX. Run SAGUARO on the back and MEZCAL on the front.

Like it more than the crossmarks.

Not 'n moer David, ek moer liewers neer as om nog swaarder tyres op te sit ;)

Ek soek net tyres wat beter briek as ek se^ briek

Dunno nothing bout the AKA, but I like my GEAX. Run SAGUARO on the back and MEZCAL on the front.

Like it more than the crossmarks.

Same here. :thumbup: Awesome combo. :clap:

Same here. :thumbup: Awesome combo. :clap:

I thought the mezcal was more of a rear tyre? Pretty low and smooth tread pattern. I have been running mezcal on back and baro mountain on front and it works very well. Just changed to saguaro on back as i find the mezcal too slippery in the wet. Much better traction over roots and also better stopping ability with saguaro on back now.