Help with Nalini Shirt Sizing

Cycle Fan

Hi guys, wanting to buy a Nalini shirt from CWC but I'm in PE and no-one stocks them down here, Any idea on how small the sizing runs? I know it's a Euro fit so on the snug size. I have an anatomic XL which fits fine but take a large in First Ascent.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

go with the XL, I bought a first accent bib last year, bought a Large.....it hangs like a bag on me now...XL should fit you in Nalini

I dunno about that. I have a friend who recently bought Santini kit online. L bibs which are fine and an XXL jersey and he looks like the Michelin man with it on. I went into CWC to try on Castelli jackets when I was in Cpt. The XXXL just fits me and I wear an XL Anantomic jersey. I must admit I never saw any skinny dwarfs on all my trips to Italy. Good luck. It could be an expensive mistake.

But at least 1 size up, ie if you are generally a large, get an XL or maybe an XXL. The sizing is wierd. The bibs/shorts are ok, but the tops aren't. I also made the (expensive) mistake

Knowing the Willemse's accomodating attitude to most things, I'm sure Chris (Snr or Jnr) will swop it out for you if it's wrong.