Laurent Didier getting his bike checked for Lux TT Champs.

gummibear

This weekend is the Luxembourg TT and Road champs.I just wonder who else will pop in for a ride.

259899_228175800543068_115837675110215_891984_693925_n.jpg

255684_228175843876397_115837675110215_891986_6732928_n.jpg

260289_228175427209772_115837675110215_891974_7193877_n.jpg

Edited by gummibear

Oh, and Gummi, when you signing on? Or you saving your powder for the MTB champs?

He was born in Dippach,Luxembourg.

Last year he finished second at the Luxembourg road championship behind Andy Schleck and was also runner-up in the time trial behind Kim Kirchen.

He was born in Dippach,Luxembourg.

Last year he finished second at the Luxembourg road championship behind Andy Schleck

You let that skinny lad out sprint you? Need a new supply of gummiberry juice you do.

Oh, no, wait, I was thinking of Didier Roux...

Nevermind.

You actually see these lads, and take pics of em? Lux is that neat? (neat as in cool, I assume it's neat as in tidy the same as any other western European country)

Oh, no, wait, I was thinking of Didier Roux...

Nevermind.

You actually see these lads, and take pics of em? Lux is that neat? (neat as in cool, I assume it's neat as in tidy the same as any other western European country)

It's not as neat as SA apparently.

Yes i have been very lucky to have met many of the riders that pass through here.I had breakfast with Jens Voight and Fabian when they were here a few weeks back.They also signed my sons Leopard jersey for him.

He is only short about 3 riders now.

Yes i have been very lucky to have met many of the riders that pass through here.I had breakfast with Jens Voight and Fabian when they were here a few weeks back.They also signed my sons Leopard jersey for him.

Um, it's not so much neat as in cool, but freezing right now.

Oh, and you lucky bastard. Hope your boy appreciates it ;)

Oh, and you lucky bastard. Hope your boy appreciates it ;)

They do,they love cycling and especially when the guys give them something.They now have so many key chains.

That's impossible! Jens Voight doesn't eat breakfast, he forces it into submission!

But really, that's awesome! You're a lucky man!

Thats pretty cool (as in neat) - Where do you live and what do you do for a living Gummibear?