Thule Woodmead JHB

Markdeep

So my Thule 2 bike express carrier somehow bent and the metal where it connects on the tow bar was stripped. I took it in to the guys at Thule JHB where they first tried to tighten it up but when the owner arrived, he suggested this one had failed and only 1 in 10 000 or something fail. He gladly replaced mine with a brand new one no questions asked! :thumbup:

The brand has lived up to the expectations that it has lifetime guarantee. Thanks Thule!

Actually Thule racks have a 5 year guarantee here, unless that has changed now. Had to replace mine and this was mentioned, experience was the same though, pretty much replaced it with no issue whatsoever. :thumbup:

So my Thule 2 bike express carrier somehow bent and the metal where it connects on the tow bar was stripped. I took it in to the guys at Thule JHB where they first tried to tighten it up but when the owner arrived, he suggested this one had failed and only 1 in 10 000 or something fail. He gladly replaced mine with a brand new one no questions asked! :thumbup:

The brand has lived up to the expectations that it has lifetime guarantee. Thanks Thule!

I love hearing stories about such awesome service. I also have a thule 2 bike express carrier and very happy with it.

Thats William for you. Very few people like him left in JHB

+1 Thule :thumbup:

I love hearing stories about such awesome service. I also have a thule 2 bike express carrier and very happy with it.

Yeah the norm in SA is *** service!