Lift to Knysna offered

Sarel Slowpoke

I have 2 spots for someone looking for a lift to Knysna. Probably leaving Sat morning the 2nd and returning after the race. Contribution of around R500 for the round-trip.

I have 2 spots for someone looking for a lift to Knysna. Probably leaving Sat morning the 2nd and returning after the race. Contribution of around R500 for the round-trip.

Is it 500 bucks irrespective of how many people come along? Or will the cost increase if only one person catches a ride with you?

Does the fare include a bike?

And if only one person joins you? how much?

Are you also gonna drive there by yourself?

Hi, i have space for someone as well, leaving on thursday from gauteng, coming back on monday. Sorry for jacking the post sarel

Neil, do you also ask for a "contribution" which actually pretty much covers your petrol use?

While we on the LIFT topic - excuse the Hi-jack pansies :unsure:

Anyone looking for a ONE WAY flight leaving Joburg (OR Tambo) on Friday 1 July at 17.15 (arrive at 19.10 in George)? Jo is doing a slightly more difficult race... offers welcome... tijlvdw AT gmail DOT com

While we on the LIFT topic - excuse the Hi-jack pansies :unsure:

Anyone looking for a ONE WAY flight leaving Joburg (OR Tambo) on Friday 1 July at 17.15 (arrive at 19.10 in George)? Jo is doing a slightly more difficult race... offers welcome... tijlvdw AT gmail DOT com

You arent trying to sell tickets that are not transferable, hey?

But, on the topic: Anyone buying this ticket of Flemish's Lioness gets a free lift with me to Stellenbosch on that Sunday. Doesn't make, sense, I know.

You arent trying to sell tickets that are not transferable, hey?

But, on the topic: Anyone buying this ticket of Flemish's Lioness gets a free lift with me to Stellenbosch on that Sunday. Doesn't make, sense, I know.

That was the SAA flight, Kulula is easy to transfer - pay R150 for name change.

Feel free to offer me double for what I paid for it - while we busy ripping people off :lol:

You rarely make sense - FYTP...

0RO

7\444444444444444455555555555555

??????????????????????????????????"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Rob, no, I'm just looking for someone to help pass the time...it's a long drive