BLIKSEM !!! Its cold!

Vetseun

Dont know about y'all in other cities and towns but it is freezing in Bloem today, coldest wind I have felt in a long time.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know about y'all in other cities and towns but it is freezing in Bloem today, coldest wind I have felt in a long time.

Yip.But the training must go on.You guys riding tomorrow?

Ya flip Durban is apparently going to be 12 degrees tomor a.m!! :blink: that's cold...SERIOUSLY!! (it feels A LOT colder; no lies!)

Thats not good news Sammajoor. Ive got a load of emu's comming from there tomorrow. Hope they dont die in transit, from such a warm place to this cold may not be good for the fella's

Nice and warm in Ellisras today, short sleeves and all

Sal vir jou sms stuur W. Ons wou 130 km gedoen het maar ek glo nie dit gaan gebeur nie. Eerder weer sondag ry, maar ja defnitief more, sal vandag nog die sms forward, cheers

Yip.But the training must go on.You guys riding tomorrow?

Jis that is moebie cold for Durbs.

Ya flip Durban is apparently going to be 12 degrees tomor a.m!! :blink: that's cold...SERIOUSLY!! (it feels A LOT colder; no lies!)

It's this (--------------) cold in Hilton. :blush:

(And that may be an over-exaggeration).

It's this (--------------) cold in Hilton. :blush:

(And that may be an over-exaggeration).

EISH! Its been 12 in dbn but it felt like 5!!! Today was a day i was VERY glad i lived here and not your side....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!