Scott bikes

tunariaan

who sells then online in SA and where can i check prices

I'm wan to look at the hardtails and spec more at the 29'ers

also have any of you ever imperted a bike from abroad, how does tax and all that stuff work?

Thanks ouens

Thanks for the info, probike websites hasn't been working well for some time now, but will google the rest on here

Thanks

Probike has been bought out by Scott Sports, you can't purchase the bicycles on line here in SA.

If you purchase your bike from overseas their is no warranty

Scott has awesome machines in the pipeline for 2012 with very cool settings and gadgets

Yeah.. Its really disappointing that we couldnt buy bikes online here..

There are so many fakes out there at the moment in some brands,you can't blame them.

Why does it have to be online. If the price is right it should not matter - I will use the lbs if they are not ripping me off and go to the internet if I can get a better price there. The advantage of the lbs is the support they can give you if you have a problem. I have had 2 warranty claims this year worth about R10k that I would not have sorted out without the help of the lbs. Use the internet as a reality check and buy online only if you are being ripped off locally.