[Event] Honey Trail

Rydogg

Event Name: Honey Trail
When: 9 September 2011 - 11 September 2011
Where: Garden Route (Mossel Bay to Plett), Western Cape
Category: MTB

So you've beaten the 2Cs and you've overcome the treks; perhaps you've even tackled the Epic ... Is that it? Not a chance! A sweet ride still awaits. The Honey Trail offers you and a team mate the opportunity to cycle the mountain trails of the Garden Route from Mossel Bay to Plett in Spring. When? From 9-11 September this year.

The environment is spectacular and while the Honey Trail route is not all downhill, it can easily be ridden by any 'weekend-warrior'. Maximum riding time per day is estimated at under 7 hours, so cyclists and their supporters will be able to visit sites and enjoy the comfort offered by the overnight accommodation at luxurious hotels and B&Bs. And what can spectators do while they wait for the return of their champions? Eat, drink and be happy in a very convivial environment.

When cyclists have completed their morning ride, the afternoon and evening transmute into a holiday to enjoy with family and friends. Food and bar facilities will be provided at all venues, excellent restaurants abound and the ocean is never more than a couple of kilometres away. The entrance fee includes lunch on all three days and accommodation in three/four-star hotels. Extra persons, sharing accommodation, may be included at additional cost.

Mouth watering yet? Click the links on the left for more information about this amazing opportunity to get up close and personal with nature at its finest.

Go to Event Page

Edited by Guest

This event is going to be amazing. 3 days of MTB through the best trails in the Garden Route, with 4 star accommodation!