No Deal With Neil...

Athena.w

A word of caution to all those contemplating entering any kind of transaction or deal with Neil of Neils Wheels, Checkers Centre, Plumstead.

I had been warned to check, double check and confirm any arrangement made with Neil before hand and, whilst I must admit I didn't really believe that anyone could be that unreliable I did, and called Neil on Thursday, then again on Friday to say I would be in today, Monday, to conclude the deal that he made and I agreed to.

I guess I should not have been suprised when I called into his shop this afternoon as arranged only to have him renege on the agreement in a rude and aggressive manner.

If honesty and reliability mean anything to you - let this serve as a warning before doing business with Neil's Wheels.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A word of caution to all those contemplating entering any kind of transaction or deal with Neil of Neils Wheels, Checkers Centre, Plumstead.

I had been warned to check, double check and confirm any arrangement made with Neil before hand and, whilst I must admit I didn't really believe that anyone could be that unreliable I did, and called Neil on Thursday, then again on Friday to say I would be in today, Monday, to conclude the deal that he made and I agreed to.

I guess I should not have been suprised when I called into his shop this afternoon as arranged only to have him renege on the agreement in a rude and aggressive manner.

If honesty and reliability mean anything to you - let this serve as a warning before doing business with Neil's Wheels.

Probably find the police got there before you did... Sometimes it's better if the deal does fall through.

It amazes me that people still go to this shop. He buys and sells stolen goods DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!! If you do then dont complain when u get shafted.

It amazes me that people still go to this shop. He buys and sells stolen goods DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!! If you do then dont complain when u get shafted.

I'm amazed he is still in business - So many dodgy stories as you say.I wonder what happened with the case where the guy found his stolen bike in the shop then it disappeared.

Meaning? :unsure:

Meaning that after him coming here on the hub, making excuses for his staff and why he sells stolen bikes, yet he just carries on screwing people.

It's the people who don't know about him that buys there....

Good point, not everyone that rides a bike, or is soon to ride a bike is on the hub, and aware of this place.

If you’re looking for a bike and search gumtree, you are guaranteed to come up with an ad from this spot.

Meaning that after him coming here on the hub, making excuses for his staff and why he sells stolen bikes, yet he just carries on screwing people.

Ok for sure, I refer to these people as soulless.

Bloody chop-shop. Went in there twice, but it made me feel a bit ill. Even if Neil himself is legit, those dodgy staff he has look like they're out on a day-pass from Pollsmoor. They could pull the wool over his eyes without even blinking.

Good point, not everyone that rides a bike, or is soon to ride a bike is on the hub, and aware of this place.

If you’re looking for a bike and search gumtree, you are guaranteed to come up with an ad from this spot.

How could people be warned?