Do not want to ruin anyones day but......

Stevief

Im about to go for a ride in Harkeville this morning...Red Route and a bit of petrus se Brand. who can top that for a tuesdayday morning......................woooooooooohooooooooooooo :P

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nothing!!! I get to drive 2 hours with 1000 000 other people who can't drive to site, then I get to sit in front of a computer for anything from 8 to 10 hours and then drive 2 hours home with the same 1000 000 idiots from my drive this mornig......ok you win

That's nothing!!! I get to drive 2 hours with 1000 000 other people who can't drive to site, then I get to sit in front of a computer for anything from 8 to 10 hours and then drive 2 hours home with the same 1000 000 idiots from my drive this mornig......ok you win

:P :P :P :P :P

What's harkerville?

Sounds like the town where the phsycopathic killer in a Hitchcock movie lives!

Im about to go for a ride in Harkeville this morning...Red Route and a bit of petrus se Brand. who can top that for a tuesdayday morning......................woooooooooohooooooooooooo :P

Bitch

Sounds like the town where the phsycopathic killer in a Hitchcock movie lives!

Exactly. Doesn't "ruin my day" knowing someone's gonna get knifed in the shower :D

Hmmmph! What's the weather report for Harkerville anyway? Rain, thunder, sleet, wind, snow, hailstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, drizzle. Temperature is -5 to a max of -4. I wouldn't go if I were you.

Hmmmph! What's the weather report for Harkerville anyway? Rain, thunder, sleet, wind, snow, hailstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, drizzle. Temperature is -5 to a max of -4. I wouldn't go if I were you.

With the weather the way its been would not suprise me.Whats the call for Knysna this weekend?

I rode from seapoint to the bottom of suikerbossie and back before work this morning...I thought that was cool.

You win :(

I am going for a ride in the forest,at Siegen which is near Cologne,and it's now almost 30deg outside with a cool breeze. :D

I am going for a ride in the forest,at Siegen which is near Cologne,and it's now almost 30deg outside with a cool breeze. :D

Grrrrrr! Shut up! You and your smiley icon. Why is there no emoticon wielding a large blood-stained axe?