Attack on Table Mountain AGAIN - Arrrgggggggg!!!

Hawk

OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

"Security on the mountain has been prioritised by Western Cape authorities and armed patrols are being introduced."

When will they stop talking and start DOING????

I am getting so sick and tired of this.

Seriously, what can be done?

Seriously, what can be done?

Dispatch a platoon on the mountain!

"What's the matter boy? He ain't gonna bite you. That's a good gook, good and dead.~ "

Staff Sergeant Bob Barnes - Platoon!

Totally pathetic article - with almost no information or facts that could be usefull. Does anyone have more info? Where, when, what at the very least.

Totally pathetic article - with almost no information or facts that could be usefull. Does anyone have more info? Where, when, what at the very least.

Ha ha! Nail on the head! That is 'commonplace reporting'. Attacks on the mountain are soon to be accepted as 'part of life' and the article, that is now relegated to online news, will not get the attention it deserves. The paper does not spend money on printing news that is not sensational, or has become commonplace, that is why we have online news.. it's cheap!

..it was also the guy who pulled the shortest straw's job. No pulitzer material here, just getting paid this month!

:lol: