my custom Bulls 29er

pedalpassion

Believe me she is like a little piggy bathed in mud everyday....nightrides every night from 18:00-20:00.Yip this is the alu frame,The Copperhead plus.There is another version of the Copperhead frame(comes in black)but the one that Ii have is the plus..

The new Eason MTB wheels have been catching my eye lately. It really looks good and i know the Easton road wheels are great. Friend have a set of easton circuit training wheels that is about 5 years old and it still has the same bearings and hubs. Amazing wheels

What does the Easton MTB wheels retail for? Im referring to the EA 90's

The new Eason MTB wheels have been catching my eye lately. It really looks good and i know the Easton road wheels are great. Friend have a set of easton circuit training wheels that is about 5 years old and it still has the same bearings and hubs. Amazing wheels

What does the Easton MTB wheels retail for? Im referring to the EA 90's

About R8k according to Obike

Why are the wheels so big and I guess you got a big discount, because it's missing the rear suspension? ;)

The hubs came with the wheel set,Easton haven hubs......I paid R6500 for the wheelset.I clock the scales at 82kg's and upon dropping in to a singetrack at about 25kmph in Jonkershoek,Leonardo's back wheel rolled a rock the size of a motorcycle helmet straight infront of my wheel....I hit the rock so hard that my fork completely bottomed out and stans was pouring out of the sidewall but the rim did not have any damage,absolutely nothing...runs 100% true!!I gained new respect for the wheelset after that crash,and believe me when I say this it was a spectacular crash,flew over the handlebars,landed flat on by back and my feet did not come out of the pedals so the bike flew over my head....I bought my new Specialized s works helmet the day before and needless to say I'm now in the market for a new helmet after the crash...looked kind of hectic being on a night ride with the light shining in every possible direction making Jonkershoek look like a transparty!!!

Must say WeBike did go out of their way to make this build possible and even helped me after work ours...the latest that I have left their shop was at 23:30 and Willie personally helped me with everything.

Thanks to Leonardo at Flandria in Stellenbosch for sourcing the 29er Easton Haven Wheel set to!!

the bike tips the scales at 10.9kg dont think thats bad considering its a aluminium frame with alu handelbar,stem,seatpost and seat rails....pedals are also the standard R400 shimano's....I stick with them cause they are bulletproof!!I had my previous set for 5 years with no problems they are heavy though

The hubs came with the wheel set,Easton haven hubs......I paid R6500 for the wheelset.I clock the scales at 82kg's and upon dropping in to a singetrack at about 25kmph in Jonkershoek,Leonardo's back wheel rolled a rock the size of a motorcycle helmet straight infront of my wheel....I hit the rock so hard that my fork completely bottomed out and stans was pouring out of the sidewall but the rim did not have any damage,absolutely nothing...runs 100% true!!I gained new respect for the wheelset after that crash,and believe me when I say this it was a spectacular crash,flew over the handlebars,landed flat on by back and my feet did not come out of the pedals so the bike flew over my head....I bought my new Specialized s works helmet the day before and needless to say I'm now in the market for a new helmet after the crash...looked kind of hectic being on a night ride with the light shining in every possible direction making Jonkershoek look like a transparty!!!

Must say WeBike did go out of their way to make this build possible and even helped me after work ours...the latest that I have left their shop was at 23:30 and Willie personally helped me with everything.

Thanks to Leonardo at Flandria in Stellenbosch for sourcing the 29er Easton Haven Wheel set to!!

Take your helmet into the store you bought it from - most come with a free replacement if you smash it in the 1st year - i know my trek did!!